Monday, September 22, 2008

Sept. 22 - 28

This week's schedule:

Monday:
5-7 Teaching

Tuesday:
5-6 Teaching

Wednesday:
7 UTEP Wind Symphony Dress Rehearsal

Thursday:
7:30 UTEP WS Concert

Friday-Sun:
Off

I would post the repertoire from the Wind Symphony concert, but even I'M not really interested in knowing. I only joined WS because we're doing another recording. Two years or so ago, we made a recording of Holsinger pieces:

http://tinyurl.com/Holsinger10

I like that sort of thing, the recording process, I mean. I'm not really too psyched about band music, but you know. 

That'll happen in November. More details on the pieces we'll be recording as I get them...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have The girl's the Watch Now
The greater girlie form of the Day Day check out of men will be the Time Particular date II. This can be a mixture of covered in addition to polished white gold. The facial skin on the view demonstrates the date, day and serious amounts of is about together with baguette impressive diamonds. This self-winding watch can be as well as about 100 measures.
Increased Ranks
One of the more beneficial name brands in the world, Rolex has a high ranking inside the top 75 of one's Journal. Since the corporation began, it has been developing detail innovative timepieces. Rolex watch in the beginning solely designed men's wrist watches however, these a short time there are various wristwatches for ladies.
Water-proof

[url=http://victimsofslaveryandtorture.com/revenue-behind-alternate-autism-remedies]rolex replica swiss[/url]
[url=http://www.icairn.org/group/post/revenue-powering-alternative-autism-remedies]swiss rolex replicas[/url]
[url=http://eed.eg/blog/entry/newsletter/unleash.html]rolex swiss replica[/url]
[url=http://828245.com/tt/tori/entry/%EC%95%84%EB%A7%88%EC%B6%94%EC%96%B4-%EC%89%AC%EC%9A%B4-%ED%95%A9%EC%B0%BD%EA%B3%A1-%EC%B6%94%EC%B2%9C-%EC%A2%8B%EC%9D%80-%ED%95%A9%EC%B0%BD%EA%B3%A1]swiss rolex replicas[/url]
[url=http://1eur-auto.de/earnings-powering-option-autism-solutions]replica watches swiss[/url]


http://jahrends.com/content/revenue-regarding-choice-autism-treatments
http://nativecherokeepottery.com/?q=node/460858
http://www.grupogedai.com.br/content/income-behind-option-autism-therapies
http://www.somerco.com/93992
http://www.ilaaka.com/revenue-guiding-alternate-autism-cures